Pages

8.15.2011

Something for the Dumpling

Did a little bit of sketching and art stuff during the summer vacation over in Cali.... nothing too big. Planning on cleaning up some old animations to post up on here really soon before things get crazy with Junior year next week. Thought it'd show a more sensitive and childish side to me if I'd post up a little nursery painting I did for my oldest sister Jamie. She's pregnant now and it looks like this time her pregnancy will be successful, so I thought I'd leave her a little gift to hang up in the baby room before I leave. I won't be able to see her again until next summer, which by then she'll already have given birth. Sad I couldn't be around for the later stages of her pregnancy... never met a full term pregnant woman before.

Anyways, leaving the painting I did for her future little dumpling on here for you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment