Pages

3.13.2011

Melvin in the making!

Hi hi!
I guess nows a good time to be posting up some work in progress for the upcoming Sit Stand animation! It's really exciting being that this is the first full-character we modeled ourselves for a class assignment. We started with a simple poly character we made with no arms, and then we practiced animation on a model/rig that was already pre-made which helped to introduce the body mechanics to us. At the moment, we are currently doing all of the prep for the animation! Yay!

Looks like I know what I need to be practicing a lot of during the summer... :D

Here's a rough turn sheet I made so I could load them as a guide while modeling it in the early stages..forgive those silly doodles on the side. :)




Here's a WIP screencap of Melvin (my character) at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment